Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Driving Glasses!

I have been having a hard time seeing far away lately, so I decided to go to the eye doctor. Turns out I was right about my eyes, and needed glasses for driving and other long distance activities! I got a cute pair of Tiffany (!) glasses that I'm very pleased with. I keep making the joke that it's the only Tiffany box I'll ever own, but it's probably true! The dress I wore that day is made from a parachute pantsuit I found that the thrift store, and cut off. I love it now! 

Lips- MAC Viva Glam Gaga

new Tiffany glasses!
cameo necklace- Rue 21, earrings- vintage

dress- thrifted, cardigan- The Limited, flats- Target, bag- Betsey Johnson
Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my giveaway! ♥

    I have entered you, and the bag choice is actually only amongst the two featured on my blog so let me know if you have a preference for either one. :)

    I love your new Tiffany specs, they frame your face very well.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you!! sorry i didn't notice that detail about the bags, i am currently sleep deprived from work and can be a bit slow! haha :) i believe i like the purple pirate one better <3

    ReplyDelete