Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leopard and Shreds

On days when I really want to feel cute, but am having a hard time, I resort to a few choice outfits. This is one of them! My old standby boots that are probably my most treasured clothing item, my tight ripped jeans, and my comfy and cute leopard cardigan. I know according to my coloring that we studied in Aesthetics school, I'm not supposed to look good in black or grey. But I'll never stop loving black! It's my number one sweetheart! :)
boots- vintage, jeans- TJMaxx, tank- Rue 21, sweater- Forever 21, necklace- Charming Charlie, bracelet- H&M

I love my ridiculous My Melody phone case


my little baby kitty is growing up!
Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. You + Your Kitty = Fabulously Adorable Photo!!

    How's you dearie? Hope you are well!

    You look fabulous no matter the outfit. I love your cute My Melody Mobile Case. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, gorgeous! i am good, just working too much, which i'm sure you know the feeling! if you ever find yourself in tennessee, i can make you a delicious latte (i'm a barista in addition to being a makeup artist)!
    hope you're having a lovely week! <3

    ReplyDelete