Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mom's Birthday & Magic Wrap

My mom's birthday was on August 24th, if that lets you know how much work I've been doing! I rarely get more than one day off in a row, and I'm working full time hours with no benefits. It kind of sucks, but I really need to save up money for that move to L.A. next year! Anyway, for mom's birthday, we just went to dinner and I brought her some presents. Low key, but it was nice to be just the two of us as usual!  I also included the outfit I wore the next day, which included another of the magic wrap dresses I bought in Savannah. I wore the first one as a dress, and this one as a skirt. I'm obsessed. I think I want to learn to make them and sell them on etsy!
Mom's Birthday
dress- Kimora Lee Simmons, love necklace- Forever 21, bangle- Charming Charlie

wrap skirt another way!
tank top- Body Shop, sandals- Target

lips- MAC Morange (my fave)


Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

2 comments: