Fashion on a budget, makeup tutorials, simple recipes, and all things girly!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Short and Sassy

While this title could describe my new haircut, it could also describe me :) As I am 5'3", that is. Also, when I was uploading these pictures, I noticed that I have been wearing a lot of animal print lately. I am okay with this! I love my hair, I just wish I could style it like the pros do. You'd think as a makeup artist, I would have some idea of how to at least style my own hair... but nope. I am hair retarded. If anyone has tips for me to put more volume in my hair, please pass them on! 

My roommate and I

Simone (one of my 3 bffs) and I

and of course, Slingblade and I
dress- Rue 21, earrings- Express

bodysuit- Forever 21, skirt- Wet Seal, belt- vintage
hair- Jenne Sofield at Lunatic Fringe Salon
Kisses and Cupcakes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment